Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Park with Friends

The last week has been a whirlwind of activity which included trips to the swimming pool, waterfights, Jeff's birthday, a bonfire, firecrackers, Twins game, parade, and spending time with family and friends. I'm exhausted. I have so many pages to do from the last week that my head is spinning and now my computer is having some issues which certainly isn't good.

Yesterday we met up with my dear friend who I roomed with in college and her three kids. Our kids are all within weeks of each other so our outings are a lot of fun for everybody. We went to an awesome new park that just opened up in our hometown and it was fun. Here are a few shots from our outing.

Off to the races...



Yes, they all have the same shirts on. Ava and Vivian showed up in their "Irish Girl" shirts from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Ruth and our girls had to run and change so that they would all match.




Maki came across a really big turtle that he thought would be friendly and it turned out to be a snapping turtle. Thank God the turtle didn't get him but Vivian and Quinn were near and Vivian immediately put her arms around Quinn to protect him. It was so precious....I mean Vivian...not the snapping turtle!




Here is the whole crew!




I hope you have all had a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment